- Technopark – at Trivandrum, Infopark at Kochi and and Cyberpark at Calicut
- Presence of all the top major IT players in the country
- IT export from Kerala- 10,000Cr-11,000Cr
- First of its kind, LEED Platinum Certified with 100,000 sq. ft on a single floor plate.
- Knowledge based Township
- Multi Clusters – IT, Media, Finance, Research & Innovation
- Spanning over 250 Acres
- Durable core connectivity infrastructure for India’s first Digital State.
- KFON forms an essential part of the Kerala Government’s ambitious plan to provide internet connection to BPL families, Government offices, hospitals and schools.
- About 12 lakh below poverty line (BPL) families will be given free internet connection. KFON is a highly scalable network infrastructure that provides on-demand, affordable broadband connectivity of up to 100 Mbps for organizations and households.
- Construction of Centre for e-Governance
- Computer Emergency Response Team-Kerala (CERT Kerala)
- e-Government Procurement (e-GP)
- Kerala e-Governance Awards
- Kerala State Spatial Data Infrastructure (KSDI)
- Kerala State Wide Area Network (KSWAN)
- Mobile Governance
- Digital Literacy Programme
- Public Wi-Fi project
- SKOCH Award 2018:- Order of Merit was conferred to key KSITM projects like Computer Emergency Response Team, Kerala (CERT-K), Kerala Spatial data Infrastructure (KSDI), Akshaya and mkeralam.
- Best Performance Award – Government of Kerala – e-procurement project has been awarded to Kerala by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India under the best performing States category.
Smart City Kochi (SCK) is a joint venture between Tecom Investments, a subsidiary of Dubai Holding and the Government of Kerala.
Kerala has emerged as key investment hub due to rapid development of infrastructure, high literacy rate and favorable policies. The growth of software exports is more than double of the national average. The industry is growing at a CAGR of about 25% creating immense opportunities in expanding the IT/ITES business sector. The State has a large employee base with around 75,000 IT professionals working in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and other centres. Technopark in Thiruvananthapuram, is one of the largest Technology parks in Asia, and had a 27% CAGR for its turnover for the period 2011-2015. Akshaya Centers had a turnover of INR 32.71 Cr in 2015. KSITL has 131 Companies and 1523 Employees. The key players for this segment are - Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM), Indian Institute for Information Technology and Management – Kerala (IIITM-K), Technopark, Infopark, Cyberpark, Kerala State Information Technology Infrastructure Ltd (KSITIL), International Centre for Free and Open Source Software (ICFOSS), and Kerala Start-up Mission. The top exporters are – Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, and Wipro.
|Major programmes of KSITM