- Technopark – at Trivandrum, Infopark at Kochi and and Cyberpark at Calicut
- Presence of all the top major IT players in the country
- IT export from Kerala- 10,000Cr-11,000Cr
- Knowledge based Township spread in 246 acres of land
- Special Economic Zone with demarcated processing and non-processing area
- Multi Clusters – IT, Media, Education, Finance, Research & Innovation
- Zero discharge, Green building & Energy conservation concepts during planning, development and operations.
- 8.31 lakh square feet IT/ITeS space is operational.
- Over 56 lakh square feet IT/ITeS space under construction
- Development of community and utilities infrastructure spread over 35 acres of land
- GEMS Modern Academy- 2000 students International School operational.
- Separate Residential, Mixed Use, Healthcare and hospitality areas earmarked in the Master Plan.
- Durable core connectivity infrastructure for India’s first Digital State.
- KFON forms an essential part of the Kerala Government’s ambitious plan to provide internet connection to BPL families, Government offices, hospitals and schools.
- About 12 lakh below poverty line (BPL) families will be given free internet connection. KFON is a highly scalable network infrastructure that provides on-demand, affordable broadband connectivity of up to 100 Mbps for organizations and households.
- Construction of Centre for e-Governance
- Computer Emergency Response Team-Kerala (CERT Kerala)
- e-Government Procurement (e-GP)
- Kerala e-Governance Awards
- Kerala State Spatial Data Infrastructure (KSDI)
- Kerala State Wide Area Network (KSWAN)
- Mobile Governance
- Digital Literacy Programme
- Public Wi-Fi project
- SKOCH Award 2018:- Order of Merit was conferred to key KSITM projects like Computer Emergency Response Team, Kerala (CERT-K), Kerala Spatial data Infrastructure (KSDI), Akshaya and mkeralam.
- Best Performance Award – Government of Kerala – e-procurement project has been awarded to Kerala by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India under the best performing States category.
SmartCity Kochi (SCK) is promoted by TECOM Investments (a subsidiary of Dubai Holding) and the Government of Kerala.
|Major programmes of KSITM